Support Equity and Inclusion in the Insurance Industry.
We are proudly nonprofit. Meaning, we are not here to sell a specific product or service. Instead, we rely on donations to build an inclusive community of experts, resources, and opportunities that make the industry a more welcoming place for everyone who chooses to consume or work in insurance.
Your donation will be used to:
- Build technology that creates accountability to employers for their treatment of employees;
- Create practical and attainable resources for insurance companies of any size and budget to implement DEI policies and procedures;
- Provide safe and seamless avenues for individuals to find support and take meaningful action;
- Develop research that can, and will, inform change in our industry;
- Support the overall mission and growth of the Insure Equality community.
Make An Impact Today
One-time Donation: choose your own amount
Recurring Donations: select your monthly donation amount
I would like to make my donation anonymous.
Turn Your Dollars Into Action
Donate $500 to keep the tech going that creates accountability for company actions.
Give $250 to create a community of experts willing to make DEI training, implementation, and reporting obtainable to insurance professionals.
Give $100 to sustain safe avenues where individuals can report, share and maintain transparency around employee treatment.
Donate $50 to expand resources that help individuals and companies navigate inclusion efforts and workplace cultural changes.
Donate $25 to advance research that shines a light on recurring issues and identifies opportunity for change.
Give $10 to nurture our cause and provide continuous support of diversity, equity and inclusion efforts in the insurance industry.
Create Cultural Change
By supporting IE, you're making the research and the resources possible while we all learn, grow, and create change together. By providing a one time gift or recurring donation, you are joining a community working towards equality in insurance. Together, we can create a world where everyone has the opportunity to work in an environment that supports them for who they are.